Comedians are said to be masters at presenting and public speaking. Their abilities to engage an audience, to make everyday topics exciting and interesting and to deliver confidently and eloquently are skills that many organisations desire.
Learning to connect with people, building rapport and communicating effectively in challenging situations are essential skills for building empowered teams. Comedians do this naturally with even the most difficult audience, a skill transferrable in work. The cognitive skills used by comedians to think quickly and creatively and communicate on a high level are extremely advantageous.
Leave a lasting impression
If you want to increase engagement with your colleagues and leave a lasting impression after your presentation then the Stand and Deliver course is for you. It covers everything from creating a great Powerpoint, to dealing with difficult questions and how to add humour and fun into everyday presentations.
Book your place on the Laughology Improve Your Presentation Skills open workshop
This London based presentation skills workshop will teach you the skills used by performers & comedians to think quickly, creatively and deliver unforgettable performances. Early bird prices apply - so get a move on!
Location: Grosvenor Hotel, 101 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1W 0SJ.
Date: Friday 5th May 2017.
Building presentation confidence
We work with top blue chip organisations delivering presentation and communication programmes at all levels. This unique course is delivered by our expert trainers who have experience as award-winning comedians, international motivational speakers and business consultants. It is essential for any individual or organisation with a desire to build presentation confidence. Delegates will receive a solid understanding of effective storytelling, language techniques to engage an audience, body language, image and presence.
- To gain knowledge of how others perceive our external behaviour
- To understand how language: verbal and non-verbal can be communicated to an audience more effectively
- To enhance confidence and self-esteem
- To learn effective tools to introduce humour and improvisation into performance
- To gain enhanced communication skills To learn how to hold an audience's attention successfully and leave a positive impression
- To learn how to put together an informative and visually pleasing Powerpoint