Any team working together will be made up of people with different personalities, skills, thinking styles and ways of working.
The difference between a good and a great team is when these differences are recognised and celebrated so that they may be used to maximise success and forward-thinking teams.
Creating a happy and positive workplace
At Laughology we recognise that understanding difference and celebrating it can help teams move forward, be more productive and create a happy and positive environment.
Understanding yourself and others
This course will look at the different ways we process information and respond to it. Once an individual understands his or her working and thinking styles, this opens the door to improved teamwork, leadership, customer relationships, creativity, problem solving. To build organisations where people and productivity can flourish, ultimately getting the best out of peoples working abilities.
- To increase their understanding of self and others
- To expand their ability to influence and motivate others.
- To increase the impact and effectiveness of communication
- To improve teamwork, group effectiveness and internal and external relationships
- To understand team dynamics, different personality types and how to use this as an advantage to build a high performing team