Happy teams = happy customers. Working with the public can sometimes be draining, difficult and challenging. It is important that "front line" staff are equipped with the right tools and methods to communicate with customers effectively and help customers to make their experience as easy as possible.
Making customer loyalty easy
Laughology’ s unique "Making it easy" focus aligns to recent research into customer loyalty. We know that when it comes to creating happy customers and increasing customer loyalty, the focus needs to be primarily on helping customers solve their problems quickly and easily. How quickly and how easily are both subjective to customer perception and measures.
Perception is everything. We also know that experience is also subjective and when customers feel engaged, supported and are having fun, their sense of time and effort measurably change. Think about the last time you were having fun. Did it feel like a chore? Did time pass unnoticed?
Customer experience programme
Through the unique Laughology happiness model, we will design a customer experience programme that will be liberating and exciting for managers, front line teams and most importantly customers. We will tap into the latest research into effortless experience and weave it into our trademark laughter-filled workshops and materials as well as understanding what management practices and processes need to be enhanced in order to align and support an easy customer experience.
Enhancing talent in your organisation
We can deliver one-off training sessions around this topic or work with you to embed a programme that will enhance talent in the organisation to help sustain and increase customer loyalty long term
In a one-off session LEARNING OBJECTIVES will be:
- To help service team understand the power of conversation to increase customer experience
- To understanding the power of the individual in the team for creating a great reputation for customer service
- To identify effective techniques to keep the customer happy and returning through understanding your processes
- To learn how to employ creative solutions to challenges - being able to think on your feet
- Maintaining the respect and co-operation of customers when delivering bad news and being able to turn a complaint around
- The influence of mind-set and attitude when delivering exceptional customer experience
- Building positive customer relationships and trust through meeting expectations