Laughology is growing and recruiting are you interested?
If you are interesting in joining the Laughology team, then we have a few positions you may be interested in:
Business Development, Learning and Development Consultant
12 hours per month initially (freelance)
Basic salary based on experience - opportunities to earn more with commission.
What we are looking for?
We are currently looking to recruit a fresh new Business Development person as part of an expansion and development plan. The role of Business Development person/L&D consultant will be to work as part of a vibrant team and will involve a proactive approach to the existing customer-base and to attract new business.
If skills and experience allow, then you will take responsibility for developing programmes with key customers, potentially with a national and international remit. Expect to be communicating with business owners, directors and decision makers at all levels. This role requires a consistent professional who can act as the face of the business. The role of Business Development and L&D consultant is ideally suited to those interested and/or experienced within field sales, b2b sales – looking to progress and develop.
Skill sets within sales, L&D, HR & education advantageous – willingness to learn and develop essential Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Researching, targeting and prospecting for new clients using networking and social media to identify relevant opportunities and conducting research in the field and appointment making
- Growing and protecting business with existing clients
- Following up enquiries
- Selling the whole range of company services including: education, health, In-company training and the range of services we offer
- Developing creative and appropriate solutions for our clients
- Proposal writing
- Designing and delivering high impact presentations one to one or to a wider group as sales pitches
- Managing relationships at all levels in the account development process
- Negotiating viable packages that protect margins?
- Preparing and working to a business plan
- Maintaining relationships and accounts for key clients
- Working with the marketing department to develop initiatives to increase sales
- Continual commitment to learning: company products and services, business partners, attendance at courses and team meetings, the market, the competition.
Laughology team facilitators and workshop practitioners (freelance)
This is a specialist role for individuals specifically interested in working with children and young people. Our Education programmes in schools are growing and we have a need for creative, fun, energetic and knowledgeable people who would like to work in schools. You must have a valid CRB certificate and you will receive full Laughology training. Interview likely to be in London. You should be willing travel and ideally be able to drive. An interest in psychology and development would be advantageous, but we are most interested in commitment people who are passionate about development and willing to learn.
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.
- Created on .