We understand the complexities of and challenges of being a great teacher, you need more than just the technical skills to stay on top.
Learning how to apply Laughology's cognitive techniques for developing a positive psychology toolkit using the F.L.I.P model will increase your mental agility and emotional intelligence.
This inset day session will provide a strategic model for building resilient individuals and teams for challenging times and will help with greater enjoyment of both work and life.
You will learn:
- The positive effects of humour and laughter for positive psychology and emotional intelligence
- Individual triggers for stress and anxiety and how to combat them
- How to FLIP challenges and be in control and see the positives
You will take away:
- Techniques to focus your mental energy, think positively and be proactive rather than reactive
- Tools gain knowledge of how to break patterns of behaviour and thinking that cause stress
- Ideas to develop individual humour and laughter strategies for positive interaction
- Knowledge of how to help others including children and young people to FLIP their challenges through the FLIP coaching model