Building Resilience and Positivity with Corenet Global
Lead Happiness Consultant, Dave Keeling, is an excitable man at the best of times, so he was thrilled to be given the challenge to deliver a 30-minute webinar for Corenet Global, with 100 corporate real estate executives - it normally takes him 30 minutes to introduce himself!
The objectives were to look at ways to build resilience and positivity in your organisation as a leader and enable high performance and sustainable well-being throughout your team. It was also an opportunity to discover new skills that enable people to find the positives in situations, embrace challenges and increase workplace motivation and engagement.
Through a combination of fun, theory and interaction, Dave was able to craft a session that explored how we process our thoughts and the impact our emotions can have on whether we take positive or negative action. The session also looked at:
- The importance of understanding and maintaining good neurology
- Shifting our focus to regain control over our lives and be more proactive and less stressed
- Embracing change, not fearing it
- Creating a psychologically safe environment for people to flourish
Key takeaways from this session for the delegates were:
- Harness your strengths to make choices that enhance both personal and collective well-being
- Enhance natural capacity to weather life’s storms in a calm and confident way.
- Change the way you respond to stress and adversity, and increase your physical health, effectiveness and happiness
And all of that in just 30 mins! Thank goodness Dave can talk the hind legs off a donkey ☺
- Created on .