Hot food and hot prizes - what part of that doesn't make you happy?
We’re a generous bunch at The National Happiness Awards. Not only are our awards free to enter for most applicants, and cheap as chips for the others, but we also put on a top class show for our finalists and guests and throw in free booze and a hot buffet. No wonder people clamour to get involved.
We realised just how generous we are when we heard reports from another awards ceremony recently of how much the applicants had paid both to enter and to attend. We are far too discreet to mention names, locations and even prices, but what we can say is that Chirpy Neville in accounts nearly choked on his Curly Wurly when he heard. And it takes a lot to surprise Neville.
To round it off, our reports suggested that the potato gratin served on the night was stone cold. Not just tepid, but as cold as Tommy Shelby’s ambition. Now we don’t know about you, but for a sizeable wad of moola, we expect our gratin to be bubbling like a lava flow.
We digress. The point to all this is that the National Happiness Awards, for which nominations are still open, are not only a bargain and much better fun than other awards, we also dish out over £8000 of prizes on the night AND we have a selection of one-off auction and raffle prizes. AND our food is served at the right temperature.
So there really is no excuse not to nominate.
Here’s a run down of the prizes you or your organisation could win:
Award categories in the Workplace sector are:
- Happiest Workplace - Prize: £3000 of Laughology training
- Happiest Employee - Prize: £300 voucher of your choice
- Happiest Team - Prize: £300 voucher of choice to share (under 10 people), £500 voucher of choice to share (over 10 people)
Nominations are welcomed from businesses, charities and public sector organisations, Nominations can be submitted by owners, team members, clients and members of the public.
Award categories in the Education sector are:
- Happiest Primary School - Prize: £1000 of Laughology training & £1000 voucher of your choice
- Happiest Secondary School - Prize: £1000 of Laughology training & £1000 voucher of your choice
- Happiest School Employee - Prize: £300 voucher of your choice
- Happiest Child (Primary) - Prize: £150 voucher of your choice
- Happiest Young Person (Secondary) - Prize: £150 voucher of your choice
Nominations are welcomed from all levels of education. Nominations can be submitted by teachers, support staff, pupils, parents and members of the public.
- Created on .