Laughology Job Vacancies
We have no vacancies at this time, but if you feel you have the skills to be part of the Laughology team at some point in the future, send your CV and a 60-second clip (no longer) to email@example.com (using WeTransfer)
We are looking for experienced children's workshop facilitators to deliver our Laughology Happy-Centred school workshops and programmes.
The Laughology brand & school workshops are recognised throughout the UK as a great way to engage children in learning and emotional intelligence. You must be experienced, able to work with groups of up to 30 (sometimes more), have a cracking sense of humour, be DBS checked and have bags of initiative.
Hours will be dependent on work available, as these are freelance positions. This is a national position, so we are looking for candidates from around the UK to match school areas. Successful candidates will be invited to a virtual workshop to show off your skills and be interviewed by the Laughology team.
You will be expected to learn some of the Laughology content, as when customers come to us that’s what they want and expect. Therefore, we do need you to learn how we do things and the way we do them. We love new ideas though, so we welcome your expertise and suggestions.
We would also like you to contribute to our news and blogs, as well as being active on social media – particularly Facebook and Twitter.
- Great presenting and audience skills – can create an energy in a room that is exciting as well as interesting
- A passion for developing others and finding creative solutions/fun ways to do this
- Knowledge of delivering training using a variety of methods
- Great relationship-building and networking skills
- A love of engaging with children, young people and teaching through fun
- An ability to adapt and improvise to whatever a class will throw at you
Ideally knowledgeable in
- Education, psychology of learning, learning and development, emotional intelligence, happiness, organisational development
- Learning, development, children, teaching and emotional well-being
Pay between £150 - £200+ per day, dependant on experience. All travel and expenses paid.
Laughology is passionate about promoting diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all ethnic, cultural and neurodiverse backgrounds. Candidates from multicultural backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
Having a driving licence will be a plus, but not essential.
In the first instance, send your CV and a 60-second clip (no longer) of why you think you would be good for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org (using WeTransfer)
- Created on .