Learning and development webinars...
Finding your Oomph – Getting your Motivation and Drive Back
Lost your motivation and wondering where it’s gone? Keen to get your drive back? You’re not the only one. We know that working from home, wearing lounge pants and talking to your boss in your undercrackers has worn off, so we’re here to help you get your motivation back and feel positive again, with a FREE 30-minute webinar.
Friday 2nd July 2021 | 12.00-12.35pm | FREE
Book your place
Book bespoke L&D webinars for your organisation
Request an invoice
Book by invoice as an alternative to paying online
- Send Email">Contact us
The world has been turned upside down over the past few months. Wearing lounge pants and going to meetings in your slippers would have raised a few HR eyebrows back in 2019.
Fast forward to 2021, and the novelty of underpants and pyjama meetings has well and truly worn off. So, it’s no wonder we all feel a bit demotivated. Some of us might be thinking about what it means to go back into the office and whether this will make a difference.
Being passive is not our default mode as human beings, otherwise we would have been born as a sloth or a panda. It’s in our nature to move forward, in a direction of something we desire or value. Understanding our personal motivation can help us feel more in control, support performance and help us achieve our goals, both short and long term.
Feeling demotivated is also normal - maybe because of unattainable goals, conflicts, lack of challenge or autonomy. Whatever it is, by understanding a few simple techniques, we can confront these things, get clarity and drive peak performance in whatever we do.
In this 30-minute interactive session, Stephanie Davies, Founder of Laughology and Head of Happiness, will explore:
- Emotional awareness and the impact on oomph, so you can begin to recognise and respond to the emotions you’re experiencing
- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivators, helping you realise what it takes to give yourself and your team the boost you all need
- Understanding values and how this impacts motivation, so you can work together to find values that motivate you and your team
- Flow, motivation and strengths, giving you techniques to help keep that positivity flowing
- What to do when stuck to become unstuck and flourish, helping you finally get some clarity and that all important mojo back
So if your mojo has well and truly done a runner, join us for this free webinar. We can promise you wholeheartedly that Stephanie will have her undercrackers on.
Facilitator: Stephanie Davies