Laughology leadership and management programmes
The complex role of working as a leader or manager is about increasing personal skills; understanding different personality types, thinking styles and being faced with being the motivator to others.
Having techniques to help you manage your own mood, put others in 'good humour', be resilient, self-motivated and motivate others amongst other more technical skills is a must. Being the 'go-to leader or manager' that is approachable and supportive when others need you are all part of the skills needed in today's working environment.
Our leadership and management programmes get to the core of what is needed to engage teams – brilliant people skills and emotional intelligence.
Our programme covers things such as:
• Neuroscience, motivation and people development
• How to create high performing teams and individuals
• How to think creatively and strategically in challenging times
• Tools for engaging challenging teams and individuals and creating happy teams
• Performance of self – managing your own emotions and having a balanced and healthy mind
We can deliver a programme of events that help your leaders and managers develop sustainable skills that make a difference to your organisation and culture, as well as one off training events that engage people in thinking differently about the way they work. You can find out more by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Created on .