Inset days with Laughology
It was back to school in September and consequently Laughology’s busiest time of the year for education inset sessions. The whole team has been beavering away up and down the country, delivering dollops of wholesome Laughology goodness to the nation’s schools, teachers and pupils.
- Flip-it thinking in the classroom for teachers and pupils at St William of York RC Primary School in Forest Hill, London.
- Resilience and happiness and Happy-Centred schools at Heron Way Primary School in Horsham.
- Growth mindset and Flip-it at Mills Hill Primary school, Oldham.
- Growth mindset at St John Rigby’s Primary School in Bedford.
- Wellbeing at Linden Bridge School in Surrey.
- Positive communication skills and relationship building at Matthew Arnold School in Oxford.
- Flip-it thinking at Rebecca Cheetham Nursery in London.
- Growth mindset for teachers and staff from Maple Leaf Prep and Faraday Schools in Harlesden, London.
Plus, a session on creativity and positivity at Crescent Academy, Stoke, and one on laughter, humour and resilience for over 100 teachers at The Eveleigh LINK Academy Trust, Chelmsford.