BOOK YOUR PLACE
Scheduled Mind the Gap webinars. Limited places available.
MIND THE GAP
GET WORK-READY WITH LAUGHOLOGY ONLINE WORKFORCE TRAINING AND WEBINARS
Mind the Gap for managers
Managers need to learn to have sensitive conversations to support the mental and physical wellbeing of their teams, who are both remote and in-situ.
To motivate, they need to make people and teams feel psychologically safe. They need to lead with empathy and direction.
These people skills will be crucial for organisations as they transition back to productivity.
We have developed an online foundation course, delivered through virtual classrooms, to help guide managers through these changing times:
Manager workshops: 2 x 90 min webinars: (Ideal participants 30)
Leading and managing through extraordinary times
- Creating virtual and physical psychologically safe environments
- Managing, motivating, and communicating with virtual teams
- Supporting teams to flourish through complexity, with agility and flexibility
- Creating a Work-Ready Action Plan (WRAP*) with your team
- Creating the right environment cheat sheet
- Practical activity sheet for creating the right environment
- Downloadable WRAP
- Devising a psychological safety plan
- Devising a WRAP for your team
Big chats, little chats** for mental health and wellbeing
- Toolkits for supporting mental health and wellbeing
- Identifying concerns early and developing prevention plans
- Supporting and signposting when challenges arise
- Introducing FLIP for building resilient, future-focused teams
- Mental health cheat sheets
- FLIP introduction cheat sheets
- Activities for managers to promote positive mental health and resilience
- Developing regular check-ins
- How to support psychological safety with visual triggers and mental triggers
Mind the Gap for teams
A single 90 min webinar for teams which we recommend accompanies the manager programme
Return to work will raise concerns over safety, wellbeing and change. Some people will work from home, which requires a new mindset and new practices. Resilience, agility and adaptability are core skills. People will need to learn quickly and modify how they work at short notice.
This 90 min webinar introduces
- Growth mindset skills for agility and adaptability
- Skills for building resilience and positive mental health
- Creating a WRAP
- Created on .